TUT Vacancies are available for all job seekers. If you meet the requirements, you can easily apply for the position and hopefully start working soon.
If you have a dream of working at the Tshwane University of Technology, then this is your opportunity. Take advantage of this awesome opportunity and get yourself a position among the staff at the Tshwane University of Technology.
Which Positions Are Vacant?
Since the TUT vacancies will be changing from time to time, I will gladly list the current positions below and show you how to check the available ones.
Currently, there are thirteen TUT vacancies out demanding for employees to apply. Below is the list of positions that are vacant.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Digital Transformation)
- Executive Director (Human Resource)
- Senior Lecturer (Information and Communication Technology)
- Academic Tutors – (Information and Communication Technology)
- Part Time Lecturers – (Information and Communication Technology)
- Student Assistants ( Human Resource)
- Part Time Clinical Precepters (Adelaide Tombo School of Nursing)
- Academic Excellence Coodinator (Office of the Executive Dean)
- Lecturer (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Junior Lecturer/Lecturer (Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics)
- Part Time Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)
Above are some of the positions available currently. Since the Tshwane University of Technology will be updating this information frequently, it is just right for you to know how to get them after the changes.
Simply visit the TUT Human Resources Page to know all the TUT vacancies available.
TUT Vacancies Application
Firstly, you must meet certain requirements to be able to apply. You must also know your responsibilities so you can adhere.
Since the individual vacant positions have their individual requirements, you must check from the Human Resources page.
Simply go to the TUT Human Resources page. It should look similar to the image below.
Click on the “READ MORE” button next to the job you would like to apply for and check the requirements. You can also check the responsibilities the same way.
Since there is no online application process, you will have to download the application form, fill and submit it.
Carefully fill out the application form. Also, make sure you meet the requirements before you fill out the form.
After filling the form and adding all the attachments that you need, deliver it to the TUT Human Resource Office.
There is also a contact form on the Human Resource page you can fill to reach them.
In short, there are always available vacancies at the Tshwane University of Technology. But you must meet certain requirements to be able to apply.
If you run into any problem, there are always numbers you can call to get assistant.
If you have any suggestions or questions, kindly let me know in the comment box.