This is a simple article on How To Top Up Mobile Credit With Bitcoin In Ghana.
Technology has made everything simple for mankind is such that, you can use Bitcoin to buy airtime credit for your mobile phone securely.
With this, you can recharge any prepaid mobile phone with either Bitcoin, Litecoin or Altcoins in Ghana — but today’s own is all focused on Bitcoin.
Available Mobile Networks You Can Top Up To
Regarding the available mobile networks you can top up to — using Bitcoin, this consists of almost all the mobile network operators in Ghana. These mobile operators are; MTN Ghana, Vodafone Ghana, AirtelTigo Ghana (Tigo Ghana, Airtel Ghana), Globacom (Glo Mobile), Expresso Telecom (Sudatel, Kasapa).
Now, after knowing some of the mobile networks you can buy airtime from Bitcoin to, it’s time to get to know some facts about the mobile top ups below.
Some Facts About Mobile Top Ups
Mobile top ups can be done for varieties of reasons behind. Some include; purchase of airtime, data bundles etc.
Mobile top ups are only available for prepaid mobile customers, which means postpaid customers won’t be able to top up. Thus, the top up will not work.
Each mobile operator has the minimum amount of airtime you can top up and its maximum as well and here are some of the the operator packages that are designed to suit your pocket and desire.
- MTN Ghana: Min 1 GHS and Max 200 GHS
- MTN Ghana Bundles: Min 5 GHS and Max 150 GHS
- MTN Ghana Internet: Min 1 GHS and Max 399 GHS
- Vodafone Ghana: Min 1 GHS and Max 40 GHS
- Airtel Tigo Ghana: Min 1 GHS and Max 40 GHS
- Expresso Ghana: Min 5 GHS and Max 20 GHS
- Glo Ghana: Min 1 GHS and Max 40 GHS
- Glo Ghana Internet: Min 1 GHS and Max 300 GHS
Now let’s take a look at how this process works — as to how to purchase airtime with bitcoin.
How To Top Up Mobile Credit With Bitcoin In Ghana
Just follow the steps below to top up airtime from Bitcoin.
- Visit cryprefiils on your desktop or mobile browser.
- Insert mobile number: Select country, eg. Ghana and insert your mobile phone number. Click on the “Recharge” button.
- Select currency and package: Choose the crypto currency you wish to use and pay for your purchase. eg. Bitcoin, Altcoins, or Litecoin and select the package you want to purchase. eg. GHS 10 or GHS 20. Be sure to see your correct mobile operator displayed on the screen.
- Insert email and accept terms: Insert your email and tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions. Click on proceed to payment (there will be a PIN code sent to your email).
- Make Bitcoin Payment: Send the exact amount of crypto (eg. Bitcoin) to the address displayed and follow the instructions. Always send the exact amount displayed, it’s very important.
In summary, this is how simple it is To Top Up Mobile Credit With Bitcoin In Ghana.
You’re free to share with friends and loved ones if found useful.