SUNLearn Login process is a very simple one and you can follow the same procedure just like any other SUN App. Simply visit this link and login in with your SUN network logins.
SUNLearn is the Learning Management System (LMS) for Stellenbosch University. Most Universities go with the Open Source Sakai LMS project But SUNLearn is running on the Moodle LMS.
The Stellenbosch LMS is a training portal that allows both lecturers and students to teach and learn remotely. The platform allows students to study and take quizzes over the internet without any problem.
While most of the materials are pre-recorded videos and presentations, most of them give you the normal classroom experience.
Features Of the SUNLearn LMS
This is the learning platform for students so there are many features available for users to explore. Below are some of the amazing features.
- The platform allows students to register for their courses online.
- There is a forum in the LMS that allows students and lecturers to hold seamless topic-oriented discussions.
- Lecturers can use the platform to set quizzes and exams for students to write.
- The Respondus 4.0 Web Extension helps to make it impossible for students to cheat in exams and quizzes.
- Students can check their examination scores and timetables using the platform.
There are so many features available for both lecturers and students to discover while using the platform.
SUNLearn Login Process
The SUNLearn Login is very simple. There are many ways you can log into the platform.
- Simply go to the SUNLearn Login page using this Link.
- Log in using your Stellenbosch University Network Username and Password. That is it you should successfully. Log in.
- You can also access the SUNLearn platform from the My SUN Menu. It is the first icon under the Undergraduate tab on the Menu.
- If you want to use the app, then download the app from Google Playstore or Apple Appstore using the respective links.
- Login Using your network username and password. The same username and password you use for My SUN Webmail.
How To Reset SUNLearn Login Password
It is very important to change your password at least once every 90 days. This will help keep your account secured. During this changing of passwords constantly, you are likely to forget your password.
In times when you forget your SUNLearn password, simply follow the procedure below to reset it.
- Visit this URL https://www.sun.ac.za/password
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Fill in your Username and check the “I am not a robot” checkbox.
- Follow the procedure and answer all the questions correctly.
You should be able to reset your password successfully.
If you have any that you wish I could touch on in my article but I didn’t, kindly leave a comment and I will reply as early as possible.