Stellenbosch University Online Application is open and all applicants must apply before the closing dates. Here is a simple guide to help you with the application process.
When Does Stellenbosch University Online Application Open?
Usually, the Stellenbosch University application opens between March to ending of July every year. During this period, prospective students can file applications via the online application portal.
There are so many things that influence the application opening and closing dates. These include available spaces which mean if the spaces fill quickly, the application will close early.
While it is very important to apply before application closing dates, it is likely applications might reopen if there are still spaces available.
No matter the situation, always try to file your application weeks before the application closing dates. That will increase your chances of getting admission greatly.
Stellenbosch University Online Application
The first step in filing your application is to know the application requirements. This will help you to easily get ready for the application process.
While I list some of the requirements below, you can also read the Stellenbosch University Prospectus to know the requirements.
There are always two major requirements which are the documents requirements and the fee requirements.
In the prospectus, you should be able to see the minimum academic requirements and how to calculate them. If you calculate and your certificate meets the requirements then you can go ahead with the application process.
Since the application is strictly online, you must make a scanned copy of the following documents before you start filling the form.
- Higher educational certificate (Grade 12 or any higher certificate)
- Your Identity document (South Africa ID Card or Passport for international applicants).
- International applicants will have to add additional supporting documents. Always check the application requirements for international students to stay on track.
- South African students will pay application fees which can be direct bank deposits or physical cash payments on Campus. No matter the payment method, you must also provide proof of payment.
If all your documents are ready, we can move to the next step.
You must also note that meeting all application requirements does not mean your application will be successful.
While the major requirements are the ones listed above, you must also get an active email address and phone number. You can not file the application without these two.
An active and reliable internet connection is also very important for the process. Allocate at least an hour for the application process.
If all of them are ready then you can finally start the process by following the procedure below.
- For South African applicants, go to this Link and start filling the form with your correct information.
- For International applicants, you must visit this Link.
Read carefully and fill all the required fields. When done, Submit. Make sure you also upload your supporting documents during the process.
If you face any challenges during the application process, you can always reach Stellenbosch University through the following contacts.
How To Check SUN Application Status
Knowing how to check your application status is very important because that is the only way you can know if the application is successful.
Right after your application, you will receive an email notification with the status of your application and all the other instructions including how to check your application status.
If you didn’t receive the instructions on how to do that, then simply follow the procedure below. It is a very simple procedure.
- Go to the application status check link
- Enter the username and password you chose during the application process.
- From there you should be able to track the status of your application.
If you have any problem concerning the Stellenbosch University online application contact the number and email address above.
If you have any questions or suggestions for me, kindly leave a comment below.